The DICOM Viewer allows you to automatically rotate a volume model around one of the three
orthogonal axes relative to the center, or play phases. The center of the model can be changed using
the Centrate tool (see Section 3.7). To configure playback, click the arrow on the right side
of the Play button and specify the necessary parameters in the button context
- If the series contains several phases, then the DICOM Viewer allows you to switch
between the model rotation and the phase playback. To switch between these modes,
select the Play phases or the Volume rotation item from the Play button context
menu. The selected item is marked with a flag. Only items suitable for this series are
available in the context menu.
- Select the speed (5, 10, 20 or 25 frames per second only for the phase playback). If you
want to set a different playback speed, select the User defined... item and in the dialog
that opens set the value from 1 to 100. The selected speed will be marked with a flag.
- If you want to play phases cyclically, select the Loop item. The item will be marked
with a flag. To disable the cyclic playback, select this command again. The flag will be
- To select the rotation axis of the model, select the Settings... command; in the dialog
that opens, select the axis from the Axis drop-down list and click OK to apply the setting
or Cancel to cancel.
- To adjust the rotation speed of the model select the Settings... command; in the dialog
that opens, enter a value in the Degrees per second field and click OK to apply the
setting or Cancel to cancel.
To start playback, click on the left side of the Play button on the toolbar. During
playback, the button looks like . To end playback, click the left side of the