When a series is opened, its first image is displayed in the series window. There are six ways to switch
to other images:
- Roll the mouse wheel up to switch to the previous image or down to go to the next one.
One click of the wheel changes the position by one image.
- Use the scrollbar on the right side of the series window to move to the target image. To
change the position by one image, click the left mouse button on the arrow or the bar
above or below the scroll.
- Click the left mouse button in the series window. If the current image is the last in the
series, a click will switch you to the first image. Similarly, click the left mouse button
holding the Ctrl key to move to the previous image.
- Use the Scrolling tool. Activate the tool on the toolbar by clicking the
left/right/middle mouse button. To continue work with this tool, use the button with
which the tool was activated. To learn more about tool control, see Section 1.14.
- Use the arrow buttons on the toolbar: , .
- Use the context menu: right-click the mouse on the image and select Next image or