The DICOM Viewer allows you to open series of the opened study with the window level and width
set for the previously opened series. To do this:
- Open any series and set the window level and width.
- Select the study view window by clicking the left mouse button on the window header
(marked by the arrow in Fig. 2.2). The window will be highlighted by a red frame.
- Open another series of this study. The series will be opened with the parameters of the
window level and width specified earlier.
- Repeat Steps 2 and 3 if necessary. The settings for the first opened series will be used.
- Change the window level and width for the first opened series if necessary.
Figure 2.2: The window header is marked by the arrow