15.7.1 Export Settings
The export functionality allows you to save the current DICOM Viewer settings in a file. To export
- Select the Options menu and the Export settings item. The save file dialog box will
- Select the location to save the settings file to and enter the file name.
- Click Save to save the settings file or Cancel to cancel the actions.
15.7.2 Import Settings
The import functionality allows you to apply the settings specified earlier and saved in a file. To
- Select the Options menu and the Import settings item. The DICOM Viewer will
request confirmation for this action because all the current settings will be lost after the
import. Click Yes to continue or No to cancel the import.
- If you click Yes, the settings file selection dialog box will pop up. Select the needed file.
- To import the settings, click Open. The DICOM Viewer will be restarted, and the
settings will be applied. To cancel the import, click Cancel.