Functionality is available in the Pro edition
The DICOM Viewer allows you to perform the following actions with structures:
- Renaming. To do this, double-click the left mouse button on the name of the structure,
enter a new name and press the Enter key on the keyboard.
- Disabling visibility. To make the structure invisible, uncheck the Structure visibility
box (Fig. 6.14). This action is also available for the base volume.
- Color change. To do this:
- To set the user’s color, check the box Choose custom color in the line representing
the structure (see the red arrow in Fig. 6.15). To change the color, click the colored
square in the line representing the structure and choose the color you need.
- To use the color of the initial model, uncheck the Choose custom color box.
Instead of the colored square, you will see a palette in the line representing
When you click this palette, a dialog box that allows you to choose the color will pop up. If you
choose a color, the color of the structure will be changed to the custom color.
Figure 6.14: Structure visibility check box
Figure 6.15: Custom color check box