Functionality is available in a separate module which is activated in the Pro edition for an extra fee
To open a study:
- Load studies to the DICOM Viewer.
- Select a study containing at least one CT and one PET series.
- Select one CT and one PET series by clicking the left mouse button while holding down
the Ctrl key on the keyboard.
- Click the PET analysis button on the toolbar. To select the tab location (in
the current window, in a separate window or in the full screen mode), click on the arrow
on the right side of the button. To open the PET Analysis window in a new tab in the
current window, click on the left side of the button. The process may take some time.
The DICOM Viewer displays data in the following modes:
- 3D MIP (Maximum Intensity Projection) for the PET series (3D MIP mode);
- Original CT series (Mono CT mode);
- Original PET series (Mono PET mode);
- Fused CT + PET series (Fusion PET+CT mode). The image displayed in the window
is the same as in the fused series window (see Chapter 4).
The PET analysis window is shown in Fig. 8.1.
Figure 8.1: PET analysis window