Load studies to the DICOM Viewer and select the target study. There are five ways to open a
- Click the ECG Viewer button on the toolbar. To select the tab location (in the
current window, in a separate window or in the full screen mode), click on the arrow on
the right side of the button. To open an ECG in a new tab in the current window, click
on the left side of the button.
- Double-click the left mouse button on the study title on the study bar.
- Double-click the left mouse button on the series icon on the series panel.
- Drag the series icon to the study panel, holding the left mouse button.
- Right-click the mouse to call the context menu for the series icon and select one of the
items in the ECG Viewer section. The ECG will open in a new tab in the current
window (Fig. 10.1).
Figure 10.1: ECG view window